|Birthname||Fred Alton Carr|
|born on||19 August 1946 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Phoenix, Arizona, 33n27, 112w04|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°19' 24°47 Asc. 26°46'|
American linebacker in the National Football League (NFL) who played for the Green Bay Packers (1968-1977). Before the 1978 season, the Packers waived Carr as the result of a deep conflict over how Carr's injured knee should be treated. He settled his dispute with the Packers in 1979 and signed with the San Diego Chargers as a free agent, but never played for them.
Carr had six children, and his nephew Terry Fair played in the NFL. Carr was named to the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame in 1983. Carr died on 19 February 2018 at the age of 71 from dementia and prostate cancer.
- associate relationship with Bratkowski, Zeke (born 20 October 1931). Notes: Green Bay Packers teammates, 1968, 1971
- associate relationship with Gregg, Forrest (born 18 October 1933). Notes: Green Bay Packers teammates, 1968-1970
- associate relationship with Lueck, Bill (born 7 April 1946). Notes: Green Bay Packers teammates, 1968-1974
- associate relationship with Nitschke, Ray (born 29 December 1936). Notes: Green Bay Packers teammates, 1968-1972
- associate relationship with Starr, Bart (born 9 January 1934). Notes: Green Bay Packers teammates, 1968-1971
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/ Senility (Dementia)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Prostate)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Knee)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football linebacker)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1968-1977)