Carrère d'Encausse, Marina
|born on||9 October 1961 at 05:35 (= 05:35 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 8, France, 48n5240, 2e1904|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°39' 08°54 Asc. 29°00'|
French TV presenter of the national medical program, radiologist and ultrasound, daughter of historian Hélène Carrère d'Encausse.
Teenager, she dreamt to become "the new Chris Evert" and then she chose to be a physician because nobody did that before in her family.
Married to Francis (3 children).
- associate relationship with Cymes, Michel (born 14 May 1957)
- child->parent relationship with Carrère d'Encausse, Hélène (born 6 July 1929)
- sibling relationship with Carrère, Emmanuel (born 9 December 1957)
- Health : Violent trauma 1985 (car radiator explosion, internal bleeding and coma)
bc quoted (Didier Excoffon)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Medical : Physician