|Birthname||Raffaella Roberta Pelloni|
|born on||18 June 1943 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Bologna, Italy, 44n29, 11e20|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°27' 01°34 Asc. 28°23'|
Italian singer and dancer in shows and clubs, a minor but versatile actress. After attending the School of Dance of Jia Ruskajo in Rome, Carra received a diploma from the Experimental Film Centre in Rome. Appearing in over 20 films, she recorded a few TV specials and hosted a Spanish show on network. She had, in addition, written eight children’s books and a recipe book. Carra was the recipient of six Italian awards and the America Christopher Columbus Award for her contribution to Italo-USA cultural relations. In her spare time, she enjoyed music, reading and travel.
In 2001 she was a presenter at the San Remo Song Festival. Revealing a perfect navel and shapely legs, Rafaella flashed an award-winning smile and comedic talent on her variety shows. More than "a pretty face," she had the talent, wit and charisma to make her a top show-woman for more than 30 years.
She never married, because according to her she did not believe in marriage, nor did she have children. Carrà died in Rome on 5 July 2021 at the age of 78 from lung cancer.
- associate relationship with Shalpy (born 14 May 1962). Notes: Co-host of "Ricomincio da due," 1990
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 3, B.C. in hand.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lung)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - Multi-faceted (Versatile talents)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Music and reading)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lung cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Spanish network show)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Pro)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pro)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook (Published cookbook)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature (Eight childrens books)
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Cook book)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Many)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection