|Birthname||John Howard Carpenter|
|born on||16 January 1948 at 21:50 (= 9:50 PM )|
|Place||Carthage, New York, 43n59, 75w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°54' 29°03 Asc. 24°07'|
American director of "Dark Star" 1974, "Halloween" 1978 and "Starman" 1984. His movie, "Halloween," was produced on a budget of $300,000 and effectively grossed $60 million, making this movie the most profitable independent production of its day. Carpenter co-wrote the screenplay and composed the music score of this and the succeeding five sequels to "Halloween."
Carpenter married actress Adrienne Barbeau in 1979. He co-wrote the book "Report from the Besieged City and Other Poems."
- spouse relationship with Barbeau, Adrienne (born 11 June 1945). Notes: 1979-1984
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Huge profit on films)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (His Halloween most profitable film of its day)