Carolina, Princess of Parma
|Birthname||Carolina Maria Teresa Giuseppa|
|born on||22 November 1770 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Parma, Italy, 44n48, 10e20|
|Timezone||LMT m10e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°47' 21°14 Asc. 13°38'|
Princess of Parma by birth, and Princess of Saxony by marriage to Prince Maximilian of Saxony. Carolina was the eldest child of Ferdinand, Duke of Parma, and his wife Archduchess Maria Amalia of Austria.
On 22 April 1792 in Parma (by proxy) and on 9 May 1792 (in person), Carolina married Maximilian of Saxony, fifth and youngest son of Elector Frederick Christian of Saxony. They had seven children.
She died on 1 March 1804, aged 33, in Dresden.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinando, Duke of Parma (born 20 January 1751)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Amalia, Archduchess of Austria (1746) (born 26 February 1746)
- sibling relationship with Ludovico I, King of Etruria (born 5 July 1773)
- sibling relationship with Maria Antonia, Princess of Parma (born 28 November 1774)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Augsburgische Ordinari Postzeitung von Staats-, gelehrten, historisch- u. ökonomischen Neuigkeiten: 1770": "Parma, Den 28. Nov. Den 22. dies zwischen 12. und 1. Uhr seyn unsere gnädigste Landesfürstin zu allgemeiner Freude glücklich mit einer Prinzeßin entbunden worden." ("Parma, Nov. 28th. On the 22nd, between 12 and 1 o'clock, our most gracious sovereign happily gave birth to a princess).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Parma)