|Birthname||William Leland Carmichael|
|born on||13 January 1943 at 04:55 (= 04:55 AM )|
|Place||San Jose, California, 37n20, 121w54|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||22°26' 24°27 Asc. 03°58'|
American Christian publisher and author whose books on family relationships include Seven Habits of a Healthy Home, Lord, Bless My Child, Lord, Bless This Marriage and Praying for Rain.
He and his wife Nancie Carmichael are the founders of Good Family Magazines, which included Christian Parenting Today, Virtue, and Parents of Teenagers magazines, with a combined readership of over one million. After selling the GFM, they founded Deep River Books, which has, since 2001, published over 400 authors and tens of thousands of books.
Sy Scholfield quotes from 7 Habits of a Healthy Home: Preparing the Ground in which Your Children Can Grow by William Carmichael (Tyndale House, 1997), page 204, born at O'Connor's hospital.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Christian)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor