|Birthname||Tucker McNear Carlson|
|born on||16 May 1969 at 10:07 (= 10:07 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°38' 29°43 Asc. 24°14'|
American political news correspondent and conservative host for the Fox News Channel. He began hosting Tucker Carlson Tonight on November 14, 2016, kicking off the network's primetime lineup each weeknight at 7pm ET.
He is co-founder and former editor in chief of The Daily Caller and formerly co-hosted CNN's Crossfire and MSNBC's Tucker.
Carlson is married to Susan Carlson, née Andrews. Together, they have four children, three girls and one boy.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (graduated Trinity College)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (eldest son)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (stepmother Patricia Swanson)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (to Susan Andrews)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction