|Birthname||David Walter Carlock|
|born on||30 June 1969 at 06:41 (= 06:41 AM )|
|Place||St.Joseph, Michigan, 42n07, 86w29|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°30' 17°51 Asc. 25°31'|
American record producer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who received a Grammy Award in 2003 for engineering Pink's song "Trouble". Carlock is a singer, writer, producer, arranger, engineer, mixer, guitarist, bassist, keyboardist and drummer. His production style has been described as very hands-on and song-oriented.
- associate relationship with Pink (singer) (born 8 September 1979)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The News-Palladium (Benton Harbor, Michigan), 1 July 1969, page 32, born at Memorial Hospital.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc. (Academic scholarship)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Transplants)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, drummer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Other Entertain/Music (Record producer)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy