Carlo, Duke of Calabria
|Birthname||Carlo Tito Francesco Giuseppe|
|born on||4 January 1775 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Naples, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||LMT m14e17 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°54' 16°48 Asc. 10°17'|
Italian nobility, Duke of Calabria as heir to Naples and Sicily.
He was known as the Duke of Calabria at birth as the heir apparent to his father's throne. His mother was a daughter of Empress Maria Theresa and thus sister of Marie Antoinette. A member of the House of Bourbon, he was a prince of Naples and Sicily by birth. He was the hereditary prince of Naples. His birth allowed his mother to have a place in the Council of State, part of his parents' marriage contract.
Carlo died of smallpox aged 3 on 17 December 1778.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinando I, King of the Two Sicilies (born 12 January 1751)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Carolina, Queen of Naples and Sicily (born 13 August 1752)
- sibling relationship with Francesco I, King of the Two Sicilies (born 19 August 1777)
- sibling relationship with Gennaro, Prince of Naples and Sicily (born 12 April 1780)
- sibling relationship with Leopoldo, Prince of Salerno (born 2 July 1790)
- sibling relationship with Luisa Maria, Grand Duchess of Tuscany (born 27 July 1773)
- sibling relationship with Maria Amalia, Queen Consort of the French (born 26 April 1782)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Princess of Naples and Sicily (born 23 November 1775)
- sibling relationship with Maria Antonietta, Princess of Naples-Sicily (born 14 December 1784)
- sibling relationship with Maria Cristina Amelia, Princess of Naples-Sicily (born 17 January 1779)
- sibling relationship with Maria Cristina, Queen Consort of Sardinia (born 17 January 1779)
- sibling relationship with Maria Henrietta, Princess of Naples and Sicily (born 31 July 1787)
- sibling relationship with Maria Teresa, Holy Roman Empress (born 6 June 1772)
- has other family relationship with Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Foreign Intelligence," Sentimental Magazine, or, General assemblage of science, taste, and entertainment, February 1775, p. 96: "Caserta, near Naples, Jan. 10. On Wednesday morning last, about nine o'clock, her Sicilian Majesty was safely delivered of a Prince. . . . by the names of Carolus Francifcus, &c. &c."
Same data in The London Gazette: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/11531/page/1
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon)