|born on||26 December 1907 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°18' 13°41 Asc. 08°43'|
American mathematician known for the Carlitz module, Carlitz' identity, and for theorising the Carlitz-Wan conjecture, later proved by Daqing Wan. He supervised 44 doctorates at Duke University and published over 770 papers. He died on 17 September 1999 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at age 91.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, PhD)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (770 papers)