Carl Philip, Prince of Sweden
|Birthname||Carl Philip Edmond Bertil|
|born on||13 May 1979 at 07:20 (= 07:20 AM )|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°55' 06°47 Asc. 23°09'|
Swedish prince and the only son and the second of three children of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden. Prince Carl Philip is keen on sport and athletics, especially football, swimming, sailing and skiing, along with car racing.
Carl Philip was heir apparent to the throne of Sweden (and thus held the title Crown Prince) for seven months, until 1 January 1980 when a change in the constitution came into effect which made natural birth order the basis for succession to the throne, replacing the principle of agnatic primogeniture. His elder sister Victoria became heir apparent and Crown Princess, with Carl Philip becoming second in line.
As of 2022, Prince Carl Philip is fourth in the line of succession, after his older sister, Crown Princess Victoria, his niece and goddaughter Princess Estelle, and his nephew Prince Oscar. He lives with his wife, Princess Sofia, and three sons, Prince Alexander, Prince Gabriel and Prince Julian in Villa Solbacken in Djurgården, Stockholm.
Carl Philip has dyslexia, as do his father King Carl XVI Gustaf and his sister Crown Princess Victoria.
- parent->child relationship with Alexander, Duke of Södermanland (born 19 April 2016)
- parent->child relationship with Gabriel, Duke of Dalarna (born 31 August 2017)
- parent->child relationship with Julian, Duke of Halland (born 26 March 2021)
- child->parent relationship with Carl XVI Gustaf, King of Sweden (born 30 April 1946)
- child->parent relationship with Silvia, Queen of Sweden (born 23 December 1943)
- sibling relationship with Madeleine, Princess of Sweden (born 10 June 1982)
- sibling relationship with Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden (1977) (born 14 July 1977)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 April 2016 at 6:25 PM in Stockholm (Birth of son, Prince Alexander)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes a copy of a FAX sent by the Royal Information Director found online by an Astro.com Forum member. He was born at Kungliga Slottet in Stockholm.
The Swedish astrologer Anders Ekström published a online copy of a FAX from Cecilia Wilmshardt, the royal family information director, with the birth data of several family members (https://www.stjarnastrologen.se/horoskopdata/kungahuset/).
- Traits : Body : Race (German-Brazilian mother)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Dyslexia
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Graphic design and drawing)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bernadotte, Sweden)