|born on||23 September 1870 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Peumerit, France, 47n5622, 4w1829|
|Timezone||LMT m4w1829 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°53' 00°55 Asc. 28°19'|
French show jumping champion who competed at the 1912 Summer Olympics held in Stockholm, where he won a gold medal in the individual jumping, a silver medal in team jumping with the horse Mignon, and a bronze medal in individual three-day eventing with the horse Cocotte.
Jacques Cariou died on 7 October 1951 at age 81 in Boulogne-Billancourt, Hauts-de-Seine, France.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1912 Summer Olympics, Stockholm (born 6 July 1912). Notes: Gold medal, Individual jumping, France
- Work : Prize 1912 (Olympic Silver medal, Team jumping)
- Work : Prize 1912 (Olympic Bronze medal, Individual eventing)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Sports : Equestrian (Show jumping)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Individual jumping)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Silver medal, Team jumping)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze medal, Individual eventing)