|born on||13 May 1970 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°33' 25°58 Asc. 15°18'|
Italian noted family, the daughter of singer Lara Saint Paul and producer Pier Quinto Cariaggi.
In 1988, after a car crash, she began having mental problems. She was given treatment but it was not until October 1993 that the doctors diagnosed her as having a form of irreversible schizophrenia.
On 3/26/1998, she gave birth to a son. The doctors were only aware of the pregnancy after her 6th month. In summer 1999, her mom asked for $50 million in damages from the clinic, accusing them of not diagnosing the mental illness earlier, so they could get adequate help.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1988 (Seious auto accident, head trauma)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.27, 9/1999
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Serious auto accident, head trauma)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Mental Illness (After auto accident)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia (Diagnosed irreversible)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)