Carey, Harry Jr.
|Birthname||Henry George Carey Jr.|
|born on||16 May 1921 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Saugus, California, 34n25, 118w32|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°06' 19°50 Asc. 26°24'|
American screen actor and noted family, the son of star Harry Carey. His films include "Red River," "Mister Roberts," and "Alvarez Kelly." He was once a favourite of John Ford as a second lead; by 1970 he moved into character roles and was still a noted star in Italian western pictures such as "Man From the East," 1974.
He married Marilyn Fix, daughter of actor Paul Fix, in 1944. The couple went on to have four children.
Carey wrote an autobiography of his life, "Company of Heroes: My Life as an Actor in the John Ford Stock Company," which was published in 1996.
Carey died of natural causes in a hospice on 27 December 2012 in Santa Barbara at the age of 91.
- Relationship : Marriage 1944 (Marilyn Fix)
- Work : Gain social status 1970 (Into character roles and noted performances)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Autobiography, "Company of Heroes")
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad an actor)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Medical : Pharmacist
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Navy, Pharmacist Mate 2nd Class, WWII)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Company of Heroes")