|born on||20 November 1916 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Jacksonville, Florida, 30n20, 81w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°54' 27°20 Asc. 10°28'|
American actress, homely and raucous, played hillbilly and comedienne in low budget films and lots of commercials. After ten years of radio, Canova returned to film after a two decade absence in 1976 to be seen in "Cannonball."
Canova is the mother of TV actress Diana Canova (born on 6/01/1953).
She died of cancer 8/5/1983, Hollywood, CA.
- parent->child relationship with Canova, Diana (born 1 June 1953)
Sabian Symbols No.162 for 11/20/1916; but Jim Gorham finds that the Social Security Death index and California death index both indicate her birth to be in 1913. He adds "April 1930 Federal census for Jacksonville, Florida shows her mother (Henrietta/Retta Canova) and 4 children, of which she is the youngest and listed as “Julieatt” age 17. This also points to 1913." Her father was Joseph Francis Canova and mother was Henrietta Perry.
- Traits : Body : Appearance unattractive (Homely, raucous)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Many product endorsements)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor film, lots of commercials)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women