|born on||12 April 1997 at 20:35 (= 8:35 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°53' 00°49 Asc. 23°15'|
French right-handed épée fencer and 2021 individual Olympic champion. He was named Sportsperson of the Year for 2020 in Colmar, France.
Canonne was born in France, but moved to Brazil with his family while in kindergarten. He moved with his family to New York City’s Lower East Side while still young and began fencing there at the age of 12, subsequently training under Michael Mokretsov at the age of 13 at the New York Fencing Academy in Coney Island. In 2019, Cannone ranked 30th in the individual Mens épée World Championships in Budapest. Prior to his gold medal in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, his highest ranking was 7th place at the Vancouver World Cup on 8 February 2019. As of 2019, when Cannone qualified for the Olympics, he was a student at Skema Business School.
- associate relationship with Sports: 2020 Summer Olympics, Tokyo (born 23 July 2021). Notes: Gold medal, Individual épée, France
- compare to chart of Boisse, Philippe (born 18 March 1955)
- compare to chart of d'Oriola, Christian (born 3 October 1928)
- compare to chart of Marque, Paul (born 12 April 1997). Notes: cosmic twins
- compare to chart of Srecki, Eric (born 2 July 1964)
Marc Brun's dossier "Jeux Olympiques d’été 2020" (2020 Summer Olympics) quotes Acte n°259.
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (1.77 m/ 5 ft 10 in)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing (sword)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Individual Épée)