|born on||1 August 1970 at 10:45 (= 10:45 AM )|
|Place||Istanbul, Turkey, 41n01, 28e58|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°41' 29°01 Asc. 15°37'|
Turkish folk pop and classical music singer of Romani heritage who became a belly dancer at the age of 14 and later started her music career. In 1987, she released her first album, Günah Bize. She has been known as one of the most successful singers in Turkey.
Can married Hakan Ural at Zerrin Özer's house in 1988. From this marriage she has two children: Engincan and Melisa. The couple divorced in 1999. One year later she married Sulhi Aksüt and later gave birth to their son Emir. Can and Sulhi Aksüt divorced in 2010.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 (Debut album "Günah Bize")
- Relationship : Marriage 1988 (Hakan Ural)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1999 (Hakan Ural)
- Relationship : Marriage 2000 (Sulhi Aksüt)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2010 (Sulhi Aksüt)
Wotan quotes her.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Belly dancer from age 14)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Belly dancer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.