|Birthname||Jean-Claude Maxime Valère Camus|
|born on||28 October 1938 at 17:20 (= 5:20 PM )|
|Place||Bernay, France, 49n06, 0e36|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°38' 06°20 Asc. 21°43'|
French entertainment producer, the director of the Théâtre de la Porte Saint-Martin from 2001.
In the 1980s, he organised and co-produced shows in France by international stars including Bob Marley (concert at Bourget, 1980), Prince (Zénith de Paris, 1984), Madonna (concert at Parc de Sceaux, 1987) and Michael Jackson (Parc des Princes, 1988).
- business associate/partner relationship with Gall, France (born 9 October 1947)
- business associate/partner relationship with Hallyday, Johnny (born 15 June 1943)
- business associate/partner relationship with Sardou, Michel (born 26 January 1947)
- parent->child relationship with Camus, Isabelle (born 22 January 1965)
Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 42.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer