|Birthname||Frank Giuseppe Campuzano Espinoza|
|born on||14 September 1969 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Lince, Peru, 12s06, 77w03|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°57' 29°30 Asc. 29°13'|
Peruvian philosopher, researcher, multidisciplinary artist and activist for transgender rights who investigated the history of transvestism in Peru, sexuality and gender identity. He conceptualized transvestism not as the imitation of women but as the exercise of freedom of a person breaking conventions. His work includes graphics, plastic work, videos, and literature. Since 1990, he registered his transvestite body as a project and staged various exhibitions. He wrote the book Museo Travesti del Perú (2003-2008). Giuseppe Campuzano died on 9 November 2013 from a chronic degenerative disease at age 44.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Gender Studies
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction