|born on||31 May 1878 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Venice, Italy, 45n27, 12e21|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°03' 05°44 Asc. 21°48'|
Italian physiologist, teacher, researcher and presbyter, who discovered the phenomenon of occlusion in spinal reflex, under the guidance of Charles Scott Sherrington.
Born into a Jewish family, Camis converted to Catholicism after he was removed from university due to the Fascist racial laws. In 1938 he entered the Dominican Order and, with the name of Father Alberto, left in 1939 on a mission to the Philippines where he devoted himself to medicine and teaching. In 1940 he was ordained a priest.
He died in Bologna on 28 August 1946, aged 68.
Grazia Bordoni's Science file quotes Gauquelin.
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Presbyter)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Physiologist)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Occlusion in spinal reflex)