|born on||15 October 1923 at 08:50 (= 08:50 AM )|
|Place||Santiago de las Vegas, Cuba, 22n5840, 82w2240|
|Timezone||HMT m82w24 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°12' 05°02 Asc. 28°59'|
Italian noted writer who dominated the literary scene after the war. Some of the earlier work, in his 20's, are more appealing than his later pieces. He is the author of "Italian Folktales" and "Mr. Palomar."
He had a hemorrhage 6 Septmeber 1985 and was taken into surgery; two weeks later he died 19 September 1985, 3:00 AM, Siena, Italy,
A collection of his stories published posthumously, "Numbers in the Dark," translated from the Italian by Tim Parks contains pieces never before published.
- child->parent relationship with Calvino, Mario (born 26 March 1875)
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 September 1985 (Age 61, following stroke and surgery)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes Mirti, his publisher, from him
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection