|Birthname||Marjorie Alice Booth|
|born on||20 March 1924 at 20:55 (= 8:55 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°19' 00°33 Asc. 06°44'|
American surfer who became the first woman world champion surfer when she won the Makaha International competition on the Hawaiian island of Oahu in 1958. In 1961 she was a co-founder of the United States Surfing Association, being their first secretary and first woman surfing judge. Calhoun was married to Tom Calhoun. She died on 2 September 2017 at age 93. Her daughters Candy and Robin are also surfers.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Stunt work
- Vocation : Sports : Water sports (Surfer)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : First in Field