|Birthname||Joseph Pierre Marie Auguste Caillaux|
|born on||30 March 1863 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Le Mans, France, 48n0, 0e12|
|Timezone||LMT m0e12 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°10' 12°03 Asc. 21°25'|
French politician and ambassador, the 75th Prime Minister of France in 1911-1912.
He was involved in high publicity when his wife, Henriette, shot and killed the editor of "Le Figaro" for slandering him; she was acquitted.
Caillaux died in Mamers, France, 22 November 1944.
- spouse relationship with Caillaux, Henriette (born 5 December 1874)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Moro-Giafferri, Vincent de (born 6 June 1878). Notes: Lawyer/ client
Gauquelin NS 3/0246.
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Wife acquitted of murder)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Ambassador)