|Birthname||Elena Mafalda Zunilda Caffarena Morice|
|born on||22 March 1903 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Iquique, Chile, 20s13, 70w10|
|Timezone||LST m70w40 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°21' 23°51 Asc. 24°35'|
Chilean lawyer, jurist and politician considered to be one of the most important 20th-century public figures in Chile. Born to Ana Morice and Blas Caffarena, an Italian immigrant, she devoted much of her life to the struggle for women's emancipation. Caffarena and Olga Poblete were the founders of "Movimiento Pro-Emancipación de las Mujeres de Chile" in 1938 and were honored as "founding matriarchs" by MEMCH 1983. Her granddaughter is the journalist Pamela Jiles. She died on 19 July 2003, aged 100.
- other kin relationship with Jiles, Pamela (born 30 November 1960). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate: "a las once marentas de la noche" (at eleven o'clock at night).
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Centenarian, age 100)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist