|Birthname||Melissa Louise Grimley|
|born on||21 April 1971|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||or or|
Australian businesswoman, fraudster and missing person who made the news on 11 November 2020, when federal police searched her Sydney home for 13 hours starting at 6 AM. She had been running a Ponzi scheme thought to have taken about 30 million dollars from investors, many of them relatives or close friends. Much of the money had been dissipated in high living. Police seized various luxury goods. Caddick disappeared less than 24 hours after police began the search of her house; she left her home in running shoes the next day at 5:30 AM and probably died by falling off a coastal cliff near her home. Her decomposed foot was found on a remote beach on 21 February 2021.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Sydney Morning Herald, 1 May 1971, page 120, born at King George V hospital, no time given.
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extravagant
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (???)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person
- Personal : Death : Accidental (???)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (???)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases