|Birthname||Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao|
|born on||3 March 1997 at 09:50 (= 09:50 AM )|
|Place||Havana, Cuba, 23n08, 82w22|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°04' 28°23 Asc. 10°32'|
Cuban-American singer, songwriter, and actress, who rose to prominence as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony, formed on The X Factor (U.S.) in 2012, signing a joint record deal with Syco Music and Epic Records. As part of Fifth Harmony, Cabello and her bandmates released one EP and two studio albums. Her departure from the group was announced in December 2016.
While a part of Fifth Harmony, Cabello began to establish herself as a solo artist with the release of the collaborations, "I Know What You Did Last Summer" with Shawn Mendes (November 2015) and "Bad Things" with Machine Gun Kelly, the latter reaching number four on the Billboard Hot 100.
Her father is a Mexican and her mother is a Cuban. By the time she was five years old Cabello had lived in Havana and Mexico, before permanently relocating to Miami, Florida. While growing up she listened to Hispanic artists such as Celia Cruz and Alejandro Fernandez.
Cabello auditioned for The X Factor in North Carolina. She first auditioned for the producers' part of the audition and got the call back saying that she will audition for the judges as an alternative, meaning that if after the show, if they were to have time, she would be able to audition. After her audition, she got a 'yes' from all four judges. After elimination during bootcamp, Cabello was called back to the stage along with four other female contestants to form the girl group that would later become known as Fifth Harmony.
Her debut solo single "Crying in the Club" was released in May 2017. Refocusing her sound to Latin-influenced music, Cabello's debut album Camila (2018) reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart. The album was well received by critics and received Platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Its lead single "Havana" featuring Young Thug topped the charts in several countries, including the UK and the US, and its second single "Never Be the Same" reached the top ten in multiple countries. Cabello's 2019 duet with singer Shawn Mendes, "Señorita", reached number one in multiple European countries, and became her second single as lead artist to top the US Billboard Hot 100. Cabello will release her second studio album Romance on 6 December 2019.
Cabello has amassed billions of streams on streaming platforms. She had the best-selling digital single of 2018 according to International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI). Cabello has won many awards throughout her career, including two Latin Grammy Awards, five American Music Awards, one Billboard Music Award, four MTV Music Video Awards, and five MTV Europe Music Awards. She is involved in raising money for charity organizations like Save the Children and Children's Health Fund.
- associate relationship with Jauregui, Lauren (born 27 June 1996). Notes: Members of Fifth Harmony
- lover relationship with Mendes, Shawn (born 8 August 1998). Notes: Also music collaborators
- Social : Acquired Citizenship 2008 (USA)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 18 December 2016 (Announced departure from Fifth Harmony)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released May 2017 (Debut solo single "Crying in the Club")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2018 (Debut album "Camila")
Sy Scholfield quotes Normani Kordei, her co-member of Fifth Harmony, on Twitter: "3/3/97 @camilacabello97 YOURRRRR MY AGE NOW ! ! ! well technically not until 9:50 am Cuba Time lol but this is close enough #17Tho" . An online report states, "In an interview with Teen Vogue, Camila revealed that she was born at 9:00 AM" .
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan)
- Traits : Body : Race (Mexican father, Cuban mother)
- Traits : Body : Size (1.58 m/ 5 ft 2 in)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (Solo career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Girl group)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser (Charities)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in Mexico, emigrated to USA)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("The X Factor USA")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Fifth Harmony)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Two Latin Grammy Awards)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award