|Birthname||Mary Rose Byrne|
|born on||24 July 1979 at 10:16 (= 10:16 AM )|
|Place||Balmain, Australia, 33s51, 151e11|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°32' 29°53 Asc. 09°41'|
Australian actress of critical acclaim, also known for her looks and style, who has been listed as one of the world's most beautiful women. From 2007 to 2012, she played Ellen Parsons in the cable television series Damages, which earned her two Golden Globe and two Emmy nominations. Along with co-star Glenn Close, she appeared in all of the show's fifty-nine episodes.
She made her screen debut in 1994 with a small role in the film Dallas Doll. In 2000, she played a leading role in the Australian film The Goddess of 1967, which brought her a Venice Film Festival award for Best Actress.
Byrne has starred in the critically acclaimed and financially successful films 28 Weeks Later (2007), Insidious (2010), X-Men: First Class (2011), Bridesmaids (2011), 'Neighbors (2014), Spy (2015), and X-Men: Apocalypse (2016).
Byrne was the face of Max Factor between 2004 and 2009, and in 2014, she became the face of Oroton, the Australian producer of luxury fashion accessories.
Byrne was in a relationship with Australian writer, director and actor Brendan Cowell for over six years. Cowell moved from Sydney to New York City, following Byrne's success on Damages. The relationship ended in January 2010. In 2012, Byrne began dating actor Bobby Cannavale.
- associate relationship with Brand, Russell (born 4 June 1975). Notes: Co-stars in "Get Him To The Greek"
- associate relationship with Close, Glenn (born 19 March 1947). Notes: Co-stars on "Damages," 2007-2012
- associate relationship with Efron, Zac (born 18 October 1987). Notes: Co-stars in "Neighbors"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Star Wars (born 25 May 1977). Notes: Played Dormé
- associate relationship with Pitt, Brad (born 18 December 1963). Notes: Co-stars in "Troy"
- friend relationship with Bean, Noah (born 20 August 1978). Notes: Also co-stars on "Damages"
- lover relationship with Cowell, Brendan (born 16 August 1976). Notes: Six years until 2010
- spousal equivalent relationship with Cannavale, Bobby (born 3 May 1970). Notes: 2012-
- role played of/by Steinem, Gloria (born 25 March 1934). Notes: 2020 TV miniseries "Mrs. America"
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 February 2016 (gave birth to son Rocco)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Her IMDb profile holds "Born 10:16 am on a Tuesday" under Trivia.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (Irish and Scottish)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of four children)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Australia to USA)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Beauty brand ambassador)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage, music video)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at age 13)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Damages")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Occasional)