|Birthname||Byrne, Katherine Crane|
|born on||31 December 1957 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°52' 08°20 Asc. 14°58'|
American noted family, the daughter of Chicago Mayor Margaret Jane Byrne and her husband, William Patrick Byrne. Her dad died when she was 18 months old. An only child, she was raised in the spotlight of a political household with her mom as a strong role-model. Byrne majored in political science in school and took a city job in public relations.
A pert blonde, she visits daily with her mom; they swap size four dresses. Life as a political child began with the memory of sitting on the lap of John F. Kennedy during the 1960 Democratic Convention.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Size (Pettite)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Father died when she was 18 months old)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women