|Birthname||Aase Synnøve Bye|
|born on||4 June 1904 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°48' 29°23 Asc. 05°01'|
Norwegian actress known from stage, film, and TV. She had her stage debut at the National Theatre in 1923. Except for short interruptions due to illness or other engagements, she remained faithful to the theatre for over 50 years. Bye was appointed Knight of the Royal Norwegian Order of St. Olav in 1949 and elevated to Commander in 1974. She was also awarded the King's Medal of Merit and several foreign decorations.
Bye died on 10 July 1991 in Oslo, Norway, at the age of 87.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1929 (Carl Christian Christensen)
- Relationship : Marriage 1929 (Jan Kurt Dedichen, divorced)
Viktor E. quotes from the midwife records: "11 EM [eftermiddag (after midday)]." A photograph of the entry for Bye is on file at Astrodatabank.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Medals (King's Medal of Merit)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Royal Order of St. Olav)