|Birthname||Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg|
|born on||19 January 1982|
|Place||South Bend, Indiana, 41n41, 86w15|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°18' or|
American politician and former Naval Intelligence Officer who served as mayor of South Bend, Indiana, from 2012 to 2020. He was a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 United States presidential election. He thereby became the first openly gay person to launch a major presidential campaign and the first openly gay candidate to earn presidential primary delegates from a major American political party.
Buttigieg is a graduate of Harvard University and Oxford University, having attended Pembroke College, Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship. From 2007 to 2010 he worked at McKinsey and Company, a management strategy consulting firm. From 2009 to 2017 Buttigieg served as an intelligence officer in the United States Navy Reserve, attaining the rank of lieutenant and deploying for the War in Afghanistan in 2014.
On 14 April 2019, Buttigieg formally announced he was running for the Democratic nomination for president of the United States in 2020 after having formed an exploratory committee in January 2019. After placing fourth in the South Carolina primary, Buttigieg dropped out of the race on 1 March 2020.
Buttigieg is a devout Christian, and he has said his faith has had a strong influence in his life. In a June 2015 essay in the South Bend Tribune, Buttigieg announced that he is gay. He was the first openly gay municipal executive in Indiana.
In December 2017, Buttigieg announced his engagement to Chasten Glezman (born 23 June 1989), a junior high school teacher whom Buttigieg had been dating since August 2015. They were married on 16 June 2018, in a private ceremony at the Cathedral of St. James. On 17 August 2021, Buttigieg announced that he and his husband had become parents. On 4 September, he announced that they had welcomed two newborns, named Penelope Rose and Joseph August; presumably twins.
- associate relationship with Bloomberg, Mike (born 14 February 1942). Notes: 2020 Democratic Party presidential candidates
- associate relationship with Klobuchar, Amy (born 25 May 1960). Notes: 2020 Democratic Party presidential candidates
Craft quotes his book "Shortest Way Home" p. 9 which states he was born at night. A time of 9pm is speculative.
A forum member wrote "I found it (7:11 am) on a site where the astrologer said they know someone who asked Pete B. himself at a book signing. Pete B. is said to have answered without hesitation". This sounds not in the least reliable.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Chasten Glezman)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (2020 U.S. presidential election)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (32nd Mayor of South Bend, 2012-2020)