|Birthname||Albert Garza Bustamante|
|born on||8 April 1935 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Asherton, Texas, 28n2650, 99w4541|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°13' 28°32 Asc. 05°47'|
American politician, a member of the United States House of Representatives from Texas, 1985-1993. A Democrat, he was a prominent Hispanic member of the House.
In 1992, Bustamante was investigated for fraud and racketeering, which ruined his reputation. He was convicted of accepting bribes and racketeering in 1993 and was sentenced to 42 months in prison. Bustamente was released from prison on 9 February 1998.
After his release, Bustamante faded from politics. He lived in San Antonio with his wife, Rebecca, and owned a local shopping centre. Bustamante died following a long illness on 30 November 2021 at the age of 86.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Kazen, Abraham (born 17 January 1919). Notes: Bustamante defeated Kazen in a Democratic primary election
- Crime : Trial dates 1993 (Convicted of accepting bribes and racketeering)
Sy Scholfield forwarded birth certificate (Alberto Bustamente).
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Bribes and racketeering)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democrat)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office