Bush, Barbara (1981)
|Birthname||Barbara Pierce Bush|
|born on||25 November 1981 at 09:50 (= 09:50 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°18' 23°00 Asc. 08°27'|
American noted family, the first-born of twin daughters of Laura and George W. Bush. Barbara, a pretty brunette, was a freshman at Yale University while her blonde sister Jenna attended the University of Texas.
On 31 May 2001, both Barbara and Jenna received misdemeanor citations for violating Texas liquor laws. Bush graduated from Yale in May 2004.
Barbara Bush became the co-founder and president of a public health-focused nonprofit, Global Health Corps. Global Health Corps provides opportunities for young professionals from diverse backgrounds to work on the front lines of the fight for global health equity.
Unlike most of her relatives (but like her twin sister Jenna), Bush is not a member of the Republican Party. In 2010, Jenna Bush Hager and Barbara Bush told People that they preferred not to identify with any political party, stating, "We're both very independent thinkers."
On 7 October 2018, she married actor and screenwriter Craig Coyne.
- child->parent relationship with Bush, George W. (born 6 July 1946)
- child->parent relationship with Bush, Laura (born 4 November 1946)
- sibling relationship with Hager, Jenna Bush (born 25 November 1981)
- other kin relationship with Bush, Barbara (born 8 June 1925). Notes: Grandmother
- other kin relationship with Bush, Jeb (born 11 February 1953). Notes: Uncle
- other kin relationship with Bush, Marvin P. (born 22 October 1956). Notes: Uncle
- other kin relationship with Hager, Mila (born 13 April 2013). Notes: Aunt/ niece
- other kin relationship with Hager, Poppy (born 13 August 2015). Notes: Aunt/ niece
Nicholas Sutherland quotes news, "close to 10:00 AM" in Considerations Feb-Apr 2001.
News media reported that Barbara was the first-born of the twins. The date came from Bill Minutaglio, "First Son - George W. Bush and the Bush Family Dynasty," p.202. Barbara was named for George's mother; 5 lbs 4 oz.
Sy Scholfield quotes The Galveston Daily News, Thursday 26 November 1981, p. 6: "Wednesday ... born about 10 A.M. at Baylor Medical."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad U.S. President)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two, younger twin sister)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Campaigned for same-sex marriage)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Unaffiliated)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Global Health Corps)