|Birthname||Carlos Alberto Burle Filho|
|born on||9 November 1967 at 07:45 (= 07:45 AM )|
|Place||Recife (Pernambuco), Brazil, 8s0314, 34w5252|
|Timezone||BZDT h2w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°18' 20°36 Asc. 13°58'|
Brazilian giant wave surfer who holds the Guinness world record for surfing the biggest wave on the planet. In October 2013 he rode a wave with an estimated height of 30 m (100 ft) at Nazaré, Portugal. In November 2001, in Mavericks, California, Burle surfed the highest wave officially recorded, at 22.6 m (68 ft).
One of the few surfers in the world to have caught big waves on the six continents of planet Earth, Burle is an icon of the sport. He and his wife Ligia live in Hawaii with their two sons Iasmin and Reno Koi.
Sy Scholfield provided birth entry from civil registry.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 7 in/ 1.71 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (149 lbs/ 68 kg)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Sports : Water sports (Big wave surfer)
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records