|Birthname||McMillan, Carolyn Nan|
|born on||4 November 1930 at 22:25 (= 10:25 PM )|
|Place||Buffalo, New York, 42n53, 78w53|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°00' 26°43 Asc. 02°56'|
American dog and horse breeder residing in Dawson, IL. Her most recent involvement was in the breeding and showing of champion Sussex Spaniels. A past president of Sussex Spaniel Society, she was an active member of the Coton de Tulear Club and its rescue society. With a long-time interest in astrology, Nan once published an annual calendar for horse and animal breeders following precepts of astrological birth planning. She was an active contributor of astrological letters to Mercury Hour.
From the mid-2000, Nan's long-time companion and partner in all their activities had a terminal illness and died 3/30/2001. Nan Herself had a stroke the evening of 5/01/2001 and died 11:50 AM on 5/03/2001, Springfield IL. She is survived by three daughters, a sister and brother. Her ex-husband preceded her in death.
- friend relationship with Schlueter, Sylvia Jo (born 26 September 1937)
Joe de Mello quotes her
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Coton de Tulear Club, rescue teams)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Hobby)
- Vocation : Misc. : Animal Breeder/Trainer (Dog and horse breeder)