|Birthname||Cheryl Stephanie Bautista Burke|
|born on||3 May 1984 at 19:43 (= 7:43 PM )|
|Place||Redwood City, California, 37n29, 122w14|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°49' 18°39 Asc. 11°07'|
American dancer and choreographer whose exotic looks, voluptuous body, girl-next-door manner and seductive dance style brought her into the public eye with her debut on the popular TV show "Dancing with the Stars." On the show she is one of the dance professionals who trains a celebrity how to dance and competes for points with other similarly matched couples. She and her partners, Nick Lachey and Emmitt Smith, won the competition in the second and third season competitions respectively. The middle of three girls, she claims Filipino, Russian and Irish heritage, with her mother, Rosario Bautista, lending Cheryl her large brown almond-shaped eyes. Cheryl came to dancing early in life, entering her first professional competiton at age 11. In 2005 she won three dance competiton awards and attracted scouts of "Dancing With the Stars." Since then she has become one of the most popular of the professionals.
- business associate/partner relationship with Smith, Emmitt (born 15 May 1969)
- Work : Prize 2005 (Three dance competition prizes)
- Work : Begin Major Project 2005 ("Dancing with the Stars" debut)
- Work : Prize 15 November 2006 (Won "Dancing with the Stars" competition with Emmitt Smith)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand; date is clearly May 3, not May 11 or 12 as some internet sources give. Later Sy Scholfield provided hospital baby card with same time and date posted by Burke on Twitter .
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 4 in/ 1.63 m)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award