|born on||7 August 1903 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||LMT m83w03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°54' 05°32 Asc. 29°57'|
American politician and diplomat, a U.N. official from 1947. In 1950, he was the first black to win the Nobel Peace Prize for his role as mediator in negotiations that led to the 1949 armistice between Israel and the Arab states.
Died on 9 December 1971, New York.
- associate relationship with Nardal, Paulette (born 12 October 1896)
- Work : New Job 1947 (U.N. official)
- Work : Prize 1950 (Nobel Peace Prize)
Peggy Mann, "Ralph Bunche," gave the year of his birth as 1904 p.13, "Mother's brothers first saw the new baby that afternoon after a baseball game"
Starkman quotes file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Downloads/ralph_bunche_calcultures.pdf
"Many sources give 1904 as the year. This was because Bunche did not have a birth certificate and the year 1904 was recorded in the family bible. He used this date on an affidavit in lieu of a birth certificate. However, 1903 is the year that is found on his early school records when his mother registered him in school"
Starkman rectified to 9.47.32 CST.
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (U.N. official)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Peace)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First black to win Nobel Peace Prize)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection