|born on||8 August 1881 at 01:15 (= 01:15 AM )|
|Place||Halifax, England, 53n44, 1w52|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°35' 19°31 Asc. 08°31'|
British entrepreneur who rose from being a laborer to textile magnate. He owned many mills worth close to a half million pounds by 1921. Bulmer married in 1911 and was knighted on 6/03/1922. Within two years after the financial crash of 1927, he went bankrupt. He was beginning to recuperate the loss by 6/1934, at which time his health failed.
Died in 1936.
- Relationship : Marriage 1911
- Death, Cause unspecified 1936 (Age 54 or 55)
Mitchell quotes him, client, in AQ, Fall/1936
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (Within two years of crash of '27)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches (Laborer to magnate)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Notable : Awards : Knighted