|Birthname||Joyce Collins Bulifant|
|born on||16 December 1937 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Newport News, Virginia, 36n59, 76w26|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°05' 05°13 Asc. 07°41'|
American stage and screen actress and author noted for her cheerful, girlish voice. In addition to recurring roles on television including The Mary Tyler Moore Show as Marie Slaughter (1971-1977), Bulifant is recognized for film roles in The Happiest Millionaire (1967) and Airplane! (1980) and as a frequent panelist on game shows including Chain Reaction, Match Game, and Password Plus.
She has written and performed autobiographical shows, Life Upon the Wicked Stage and Remembering Helen Hayes with Love, about her former mother-in-law, Helen Hayes, as well as Lillian Gish.
Her memoir, My Four Hollywood Husbands, details the alcoholism of four of her spouses and her recovery from codependent relationships.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Cosby Show (born 20 September 1984). Notes: Played Mrs. Patterson, 1969-1971
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Mary Tyler Moore Show (born 19 September 1970). Notes: Played Marie Slaughter, 1971-1977
- spouse relationship with Perry, Roger (born 7 May 1933). Notes: Married 2002-2018
- has other family relationship with McCarthy, Jenny (born 1 November 1972). Notes: Mother/ daughter-in-law
Sy Scholfield quotes birth news, Daily Press (Newport News, Virginia), 16 December 1937, page 2, born at "Elizabeth Buxton Hospital, Thursday, Dec. 16, 1937." Because this is the morning edition of the newspaper stating she was born on the same date, she was likely born in the early morning or earlier. A birth time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Dyslexia
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoir, "My Four Hollywood Husbands")
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award