|born on||24 December 1926 at 02:10 (= 02:10 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°31' 27°34 Asc. 26°38'|
Canadian singer, actor and theater producer. He began his spublic singing career in France as a member of the group named Les Compagnons de la Chanson. He later left the group and emigrated to Quebec. In 1952 he became artistic director of La Roulotte, which staged productions outdoors in the park. Four years later, 1956, he established the Théâtre de Quat'Sous (Four-penny Theatre) and remained with the company as artistic director until 1989. During his career, he wrote plays and scripts for television shows and created the character of Piccolo in the ong-running children's television series "La Boîte à Surprises (The Surprise Box). Among his awards and honors are the 1998 Governor General's Performing Arts Award nad the 2001 Prix Denise-Pelletier. In 2009, he was made an Officer of the Order of Canada.
- Work : New Job 1952 (Director of La Roulotte)
- Work : Start Business 1956 (Established the Théâtre de Quat'Sous)
- Work : Prize 2009 (Made an Officer of the Order of Canada)
John McKay-Clements quotes B.C. 1997, given in The Canadian Astrology Collection
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Les Compagnons de la chanson)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of Quebec's outdoor theatre)