|Birthname||Warren Edward Buffett|
|born on||30 August 1930 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Omaha, Nebraska, 41n16, 95w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°45' 05°18 Asc. 25°30'|
American investor, business tycoon, philanthropist, and the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Following a finance accounting field in college, Buffett received a BS and MS in Economics. He is considered one of the most savvy investors in the world and has a net worth of over US$85.6 billion as of December 2020, making him the world's fourth-wealthiest person.
With his wife Susan, whom he married in 1952, he had three children. He and Susan decided to live separately in 1977 but remained married until her death in July 2004. One of his charitable foundations was established in her memory.
On 25 June 2006, the multi-millionaire business and financial whiz announced his intention to give most of his fortune, not to his children and heirs, but to philanthropic causes. He said he will donate 85% of his fortune, currently estimated at $44 billion, to charities with about $31 billion going to the Gates Foundation and another $6 billion to philanthropic foundations run by his children. Buffett and Gates have become good friends and valued business advisors to each other.
He wed Astrid Menks, 16 years his junior, in Omaha on 30 August 2006. They have been long-time companions.
On 11 April 2012, Buffett was diagnosed with stage I prostate cancer during a routine test. He announced he would begin two months of daily radiation treatment from mid-July. On 15 September 2012, Buffett announced that he had completed the full 44-day radiation treatment cycle, saying "it's a great day for me" and "I am so glad to say that's over."
- associate relationship with Trott, Byron (born 2 December 1958)
- business associate/partner relationship with Booth, Franklin Otis Jr. (born 28 September 1923)
- business associate/partner relationship with Gates, Bill (born 28 October 1955)
- role played of/by Asner, Ed (born 15 November 1929). Notes: 2011 film "Too Big to Fail"
- Relationship : Marriage 1952 (Susan Thompson)
- Relationship : Difficult period 1977 (He and wife decided to live separately)
- Work : Gain social status 25 June 2006 (Decision to donate most of his fortune to charity)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 11 April 2012 (Diagnosed with stage I prostate cancer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paul Hewitt collection for the date and place; a source who wishes to remain anonymous wrote to PT that a friend of his obtained the data from Buffett himself.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Stocks, Bonds
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Bridge)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Presidential Medal of Freedom)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession