|Birthname||Arthur Frederick Bues|
|born on||3 April 1887 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°45' 12°33 Asc. 24°27'|
American third baseman in Major League Baseball (MLB) who made his Major League debut on 17 April 1913 for the Boston Braves. He had just 1 at bat in 2 games. In 1914 he played for the Chicago Cubs in 14 games. He had 45 at-bats with 10 hits. He recorded no home runs and 4 RBIs.
Art Bues died on 7 November 1954 at age 66 in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate (no. 2802). Wikipedia has 3 March in error.
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Baseball player)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (1.80 m/ 5 ft 11 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (83 kg/ 184 kg)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Third baseman/ Second baseman)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 1913-1914)