|Birthname||Norman L. Buckley|
|born on||25 November 1955 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Limestone, Maine, 46n55, 67w50|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°56' 12°21 Asc. 14°08'|
American television director and editor best known for his work on The O.C., Chuck, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars and most recently The Fosters.
Buckley has a sister, Tony Award-winning actress Betty Buckley, and two brothers, Patrick and Michael.
Buckley is openly gay. In September 2008, he married his spouse Davyd Whaley during a brief window of legal opportunity in the state of California, and remained legally married up to Whaley's death on 15 October 2014.
- sibling relationship with Buckley, Betty (born 3 July 1947)
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "november 25. sagittarius, cancer rising, aries moon" , "Times Square, the year I was born: “@HistoricalPics: Times Square, New York City, 1955 ”" , "I was born in Limestone, Maine" . A speculative time of 6:30 PM gives this combination.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Three siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay (Openly gay)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Television and film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Television and film editor)