|born on||31 August 1934 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°40' 07°29 Asc. 24°52'|
British-American warlock who, along with his wife Rosemary, opened the Buckland Museum of Witchcraft and Magick on Long Island, NY. They moved to the U.S in 1962. His book "Wicca: Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft," (Llewellyn) is a lavishly illustrated, self-study course for the solitary or group, a most complete resource to the study and practice of modern, non-denominational Wicca. It covers the history, rites and rituals, meditations and mechanics.
- friend relationship with Cunningham, Scott (born 27 June 1956)
- spouse relationship with Buckland, Rosemary (born 22 June 1936). Notes: Happy
- Family : Change residence 1962 (Emigrated to U.S.)
Steinbrecher quotes him from his mother, 8:00 to 8:30 PM. (Papon in Leek's magazine gave 8:04 PM, 6/1972)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (England to U.S.)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Wicca (Warlock)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Witchcraft/magic museum)
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....