|Birthname||Joseph Francis Buck|
|born on||25 April 1969 at 17:55 (= 5:55 PM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Florida, 27n46, 82w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°33' 18°09 Asc. 21°57'|
American sportscaster who has won numerous Sports Emmy Awards for his work with Fox Sports, including his roles as lead play-by-play announcer for the network's National Football League and Major League Baseball coverage, and is a three-time recipient of the National Sportscaster of the Year award. Since 1996, he has served as the play-by-play announcer for the World Series, each year, with the exceptions of 1997 and 1999. Since 2015, he's hosted Undeniable with Joe Buck on Audience Network.
He is the son of sportscaster Jack Buck. From 1993 to 2011, he was married to Ann Archambault, with whom he had two children. He married NFL Network and now ESPN reporter and former Bronco cheerleader Michelle Beisner on 12 April 2014. On 26 April 2018 "just before 9 a.m. CT" they welcomed twin sons Wyatt Joseph and Blake Andrew .
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Ann Archambault)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2011 (Ann Archambault)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, St. Petersburg Times, 26 April 1969, page B15, born at St. Anthony's Hospital.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Sportscaster)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Sports)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (3x National Sportscaster of the Year award)