|born on||4 September 1906 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°56' 28°05 Asc. 03°35'|
German-Swedish painter and graphic artist, the son of a Jewish merchant, he escaped from Nazi Germany to Sweden in 1935 across the sea by canoe with his fiancee. Their canoes were caught in a storm and a German fisherman secretly transported them to the Swedish coast. Like many emigrants from Nazi Germany, they did not return to their homeland. Heinz Buchholz died in August 1984 in Landskrona, Sweden, aged 77.
- associate relationship with Kaus, Max (born 11 March 1891)
- associate relationship with Kerr, Alfred (born 25 December 1867)
- associate relationship with Tucholsky, Kurt (born 9 January 1890)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin archives.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (German refugee emigrant to Sweden)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)