|Birthname||Georges Eugène William Buchard|
|born on||21 December 1893 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Harfleur, France, 49n30, 0e12|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°39' 01°53 Asc. 03°26'|
French fencer who won medals in the épée competition at four Olympic Games, including Gold in Team épée in 1924 and 1932, Silver in Team épée in 1928, Silver in Individual épée in 1928 and 1932, and Bronze in Team épée in 1936. He died on 22 January 1987 at age 93.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1924 Summer Olympics, Paris (born 5 July 1924). Notes: Gold medal, Team épée, France
- associate relationship with Sports: 1932 Summer Olympics, Los Angeles (born 30 July 1932). Notes: Gold medal, Team épée, France
- Work : Prize 1924 (Olympic Gold medal, Team épée)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing (Épée)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (2x Gold medal, Team épée)