|born on||8 February 1878|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e2223|
|Timezone||LMT m16e2223 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°36' or|
Jewish philosopher and Zionist leader noted for his studies of Hasidism, a mystical movement. He taught in Frankfurt from 1924-1933 and was exiled from Germany in 1938; Buber then taught in Israel. He was the author of more than 20 books.
Died on 13 June 1965, Jerusalem, Israel.
- associate relationship with Simon, Ernst (born 15 March 1899). Notes: Co-founders of Brit Shalom
- associate relationship with Wittig, Joseph (born 22 January 1879)
- business associate/partner relationship with Weizmann, Chaim (born 27 November 1874)
- business associate/partner relationship with Weizsäcker, Viktor von (born 21 April 1886). Notes: co-authors Die Kreatur
- friend relationship with Agnon, Shmuel Yosef (born 27 July 1887 Jul.Cal. (8 Aug 1887 greg.))
- friend relationship with Ehrenberg, Hans (born 4 June 1883)
- friend relationship with Landauer, Gustav (born 7 April 1870)
- friend relationship with Lesser, Ernst Josef (born 7 December 1879)
- friend relationship with Rosenzweig, Franz (born 25 December 1886)
- Work : New Career 1924 (Teacher)
- Family : Change residence 1938 (Exiled from Germany)
Birth time unknown. Fowler's gives 6:58 AM spec, sunrise. Starkman rectified to 9.00.08 LMT
Sy Scholfield notes that 7:23 AM is given in Dialog mit dem Kosmos: Erde - Mensch - Konstellationen by
Erich Ed. Müller (BookRix, 2014).
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Hasidism mystical movement)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (More than 20 books)