Bryant, Billie Austin
|born on||1 May 1939 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Seven Springs, USA, 35n14, 77w51|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°13' 12°53 Asc. 08°46'|
American homicide who made the FBI's "10 most wanted" list for his crimes and robberies. He shot and killed two FBI agents after robbing a bank on 1/08/1969. After being captured, Bryant was sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole on 11/03/1969.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 3 November 1969 (Sentenced to life in prison, no parole)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Penny Bertucelli
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Shot two FBI agents)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Various crimes)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Bank robber)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection