Brunolte, James A.
|born on||4 April 1947 at 06:50 (= 06:50 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°55' 00°06 Asc. 14°20'|
American military man who volunteered for service in Vietnam, where he lost both legs, one arm and one eye. He was named "Mr. Handicapped America" in 1978, and was active on TV and in the media to raise funds for the handicapped.
Brunolte and his dad bought and operated a camp for handicapped kids. They ran the camp together until his dad's health failed. He has been married twice and has one daughter.
- Work : Gain social status 1978 (Named Mr. Handicapped America)
Rue Hallinan quotes him, 1985, B.C.
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Camp for handicapped kids)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Army)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Lost legs, one arm, one eye Vietnam)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (For handicapped)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Mr. Handicapped of America)