|Birthname||Marvin Orville Brown|
|born on||15 August 1930 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Leonard, Texas, 33n23, 96w15|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°53' 28°07 Asc. 11°20'|
American football halfback in the National Football League with the Detroit Lions in 1957. He attended high school in Waco, Texas and Alice, Texas. He was drafted in the 25th round (301st overall) by Detroit in 1953. Brown died on 7 December 2009, aged 79, of pancreatic cancer.
- associate relationship with Cassady, Hopalong (born 2 March 1934). Notes: Detroit Lions co-players, 1957
- associate relationship with Layne, Bobby (born 19 December 1926). Notes: Detroit Lions co-players, 1957
- associate relationship with Rote, Tobin (born 18 January 1928). Notes: Detroit Lions co-players, 1957
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Pancreatic)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Pancreatic cancer)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pancreatic cancer)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football halfback)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1957)